The Learning Disability Partnership are a group of people who live or work in Norfolk and want to make the lives of people with Learning Disabilities better.
Members of the board are:
- People with learning disabilities
- Family carers of people with learning disabilities
- People who work for Norfolk County Council, the NHS and other organisations such as Charities
- People who decide how to spend the money for learning disability services in Norfolk
The Partnership Board want to improve life for people with Learning Disabilities who live in Norfolk and are over 18 years old. We also want to help those that care for people with Learning disabilities.
The goal of the board is to improve the lives of people with disabilities in Norfolk. The Board do this by:
- Talking about the issues that people with Learning Disabilities can face.
- Talking about the Learning Disability services that run in Norfolk.
- Running locality groups across each area of Norfolk. We talk about the local issues people are facing.
- Working on the priority outcomes outlined in the Norfolk Learning Disabilities Strategy
Current members of the Norfolk Learning Disability Partnership
- Self Advocates
- Family Voice
- Norfolk and Waveney Integrated Care Board
- Norwich Community Learning Disability Team
- Great Yarmouth Community Learning Disability Team
- West Norfolk and Kings Lynn Community Learning Disability Team
- Opening Doors
- Norfolk County Council
- Independence Matters
- South Norfolk Community Learning Disability Team
- North Norfolk Community Learning Disability Team
- Thera Trust
Meeting minutes from the Norfolk Learning Disability Partnership Board
To read the meeting notes please click the button below: