Have you heard about Disability-Related Expenses?

This information is for adults who pay for care provided by Norfolk County Council. 

Norfolk County bcouncil log wiht three images one for over the age of 18, one for care providing, one for paying for care

If you or the person you care for:

  • are aged 18+ and
  • have care provided for you by Norfolk County Council and
  • pay towards the cost of this care

then you may be able to claim Disability-Related Expenses.

Easy Read Image of paying less for care

Claiming disability-related expenses can reduce the amount you need to pay towards the cost of your care.

QR code that goes to the Disability Related Expenses website

To find out more visit www.norfolk.gov.uk/dre

This new site was co-produced with the Making it Real Board and other people from the various disability forums in Norfolk.

Skip to content